Services available at Livingstone Street Clinic
- Home visits
- Family planning
- Pap smears
- Pregnancy tests
- Adolescent health
- Minor surgery: stitching cuts, removal of moles and sun spots
- Liquid nitrogen “freezing” therapy for sunspots & warts
- Vaccinations –children, travel, flu & pneumonia
- Travel advice.
- Plain X-rays are available on site
- Psychologist Wes Johnson and Megan Walter
- Physiotherapist Vicki Kerner
- Dietician Voula Koufariotis
- Podiatrist Merrilee McClelland
- Urologist Peter Wong
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist A/Professor Vinay Rane
Additional practice information
Immunisation and Vaccination
As part of Livingstone Street Clinic’s commitment to patient preventative care, we provide an immunisation service that includes childhood, travel, seasonal (flu) and employment vaccinations (hepatitis B, tetanus, etc). Our Clinic complies with Australian Standards, and is fully accredited for the storage of immunisations and vaccinations.
Our practice nurses are fully trained in childhood immunisations, and we stock most vaccinations at the practice for your added convenience.
We can help you with all your travel vaccinations and advice. You need to have these vaccinations a minimum of 2 weeks prior to travelling.
Please note that an additional cost may apply for vaccinations and immunisations.
If you would like to know more about the services at Livingstone Street Clinic then call our friendly Reception staff 9497 1188.